- Great for hospitals, contains fungicide,mildewstat and virucide
- Apply solution to hard, nonporous surfaces and thoroughly wet surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer
- surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes (2 minutes for disinfection against all viruses claimed except HBV).
- wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry
- for heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required
- for sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device
- spray 6 – 8 inches from surface
- rub with brush, sponge or cloth
- do not breathe spray
- prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if use solution becomes diluted or soiled.
- For water hardness up to 250 ppm, add 2 oz. per gallon (16 mL per liter) of water (1:64)
- for water hardness up to 400 ppm, add 3 oz. per gallon (24 mL per liter) of water (1:42)
- for heavy duty use, add 8 oz. per gallon (64 mL per liter) of water (1:16).