It is specifically designed to remove and suspend heavy greases and oils from equipment, parts, tools, walls, floors and a whole lot more
use in dip tank cleaners, automatic floor scrubbers, pressure washers, steam cleaning units, mop and buckets and trigger sprayers.
- Fast penetration of heaviest grease and soil, yet is gentle to most surfaces, saves time, labor and money
- high dilution ratios for lighter soils provide hundreds of uses in any plant, warehouse, garage, etc
- no solvents, acids, or SARA title III reports.
- Dilute concentrate according to cleaning requirements
- may be used in hot or cold water
- for heavy grease and soils hot water (120F to 160F) is recommended
- apply solution to surface, when possible allow a short time for soil penetration
- for painted surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area when using for the first time
- contact your local representative for information on your specific cleaning operations.
- Very heavy oils and greases
- cut 1:1 to 4:1 with hot water,let sit for five minutes
- rinse with hot water
- heavy general and parts cleaning
- cut 4:1 to 16:1. Medium general, floor, and parts cleaning: Cut 16:1 to 32:1. Light general and floor cleaning: Cut 32:1 to 128:1.